Unfortunately, you MUST be in Ontario at the time of purchase.
Yes you can. Please follow these steps:
- Put the name of who the ticket is for in “Step 2”
- If it’s a group ticket, use the group leader’s name and add “in trust” after the last name
- If you want to hold the tickets until it’s time to give your gift enter your email address. When its time to give your gift you can print the email with the ticket numbers or forward the email.
- In “Step 3” put your info as the purchaser
* Only the ticket holder is eligible to claim the prize. Please ensure the information you are entering for the ticket holder is accurate including full legal name. If the winning ticket is purchased for anyone under 18 years of age the ticket will be voided and a new ticket number will be drawn
After buying, you will receive an email with your receipt including your 50/50 registered numbers that are generated from a Random Number Generation System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
Please check your junk mail and spam folders, tickets can sometimes be filtered due to strict filters.
Please double check your junk mail and spam filters.
- Your name
- Name the tickets were purchased under
- When you purchased the tickets
- Email address the tickets should have been sent to
- Try using a different browser
- Ensure you are physically in Ontario when purchasing, and have clicked “yes” to sharing your lcoation.
- Some corporate firewalls block purchases such as these, try buying at home
The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that draw date.