The West Nipissing General Hospital is pleased to announce in collaboration with the North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit that the COVID-19 Respiratory Outbreak in the Complex Continuing Care Unit has been declared over effective April 28th, 2022.
Effective April 29, 2022, caregivers are permitted in the NCU & CCC.
Effective May 2, 2022, we will re-open to visitors.
- All visits must be pre-scheduled by calling: 705-753-3110 ext. 206
- Proof of vaccination is required
- Mandatory masking is in place
- Caregivers will be tested twice a week onsite at the hospital (0800-1545)
- Visitors must be tested twice a week, testing is available in the Medical Clinic Assessment Centre pod #5 (0800-1200)
- All caregivers and visitors must pass screening and have a negative COVID-19 test to be permitted entry
Thank You | Merci | Miigwech