Join the Team
Review the volunteer position description at the very bottom of this screen and complete the application form. Return it to Jerret Tomkins in Human Resources.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people and make friends
- Contribute to your community
- Enrich people’s lives
- Share or gain new personal knowledge and skills
- Get to know the community and the services available
- Demonstrate a commitment to a cause
- Gain satisfaction from accomplishment
- Keep busy and explore new challenges
- Be recognized
- Help out a friend or family member
- Do something different from job-related tasks
- Explore a career, make important job contacts and build a resume
- Academic credit
THOUGH THERE ARE COUNTLESS REASONS WHY PEOPLE VOLUNTEER, ONE THING REMAINS CONSTANT – IT IS A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE!
BECOME A VOLUNTEER NOW! YOUR TIME, YOUR DAY, YOUR CHOICE.
Board of Directors Recruitment
The hospital is currently accepting applications to serve on the Board of Directors
Contact Jerret Tomkins in Human Resources at 705-753-3110 ext. 297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursaries / Scholarships
The West Nipissing General Hospital Bursary is discerned to two secondary students, one respectively from École secondaire publique Nipissing Ouest, Northern Secondary School, and École secondaire catholique Franco-cité.
The West Nipissing General Hospital is the leader in providing health care services to the municipality of West Nipissing and encourages our youth to pursue post-secondary studies in a health care profession.
The West Nipissing General Hospital will award a student which exemplifies strong leadership, determination, and perseverance a bursary valued at five hundred dollars ($ 500.00). It is imperative that the graduating student be enrolled in a Health Professional Program (e.g., Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Dietician, Biomedical Sciences, etc…) from an accredited University in the September of the same calendar year after graduating from secondary school.
The qualified student will demonstrate:
- Outstanding Academic Excellence (85% average or highest from a combination of Biology, Chemistry or Physics and Mathematics).
- Community involvement
- Extra-curricular involvement
- And/or Financial need
Contact Jerret Tomkins in Human Resources at 705-753-3110 ext. 297 or email: email@example.com